1.28.2013

Family update! January 13'


Family update! Having two kids has been loco! Seriously I don't get a second to breathe but I love staying home with my kids more than anything. Writing in my blog will be more of a challenge now. :) I have a few written posts that I haven't published yet. They aren't finished but they are more personal and probably more interesting so follow me while you can because this blog will be private soon. Anyway, here's a fam update:

cutest right?
Jordan boy: Jordan recently has been working his hiney off at work. He's gone for atleast 12-13 hours a day working. He works as a loan officer assistant closing loans for veterans. He just got the okay to become a loan officer!! Yay!! This will increase the pay  by a ton!! Which we need. His goal is to take the national test in February and then start getting licensed in states. So financially things will be looking up for us at the end of this year. I'm so proud of him and the hard worker he is. He's allowed me to stay home with the kids and I appreciate him so much.

decided im never cutting my hair btw.
Me: I am just at home 24 7 if you're looking for me :) my car that I just paid off- broke down! Of course! So we will be selling it soon once it's fixed and getting Jordan a motorcycle so I can use our one car that does work :) eventually we will be selling his car and getting me in an SUV which I'm so excited about! I love staying at home with kids. It's so fun! It's been a challenge for me but very rewarding. It has changed my mind about having more kids though. Two is fine with me. If a third one happens by accident then it's meant to be but as of right now 2 will be my final number. I have two beautiful healthy children and I am perfectly fine with that. Right now I'm struggling with my weight. I have 12 pounds to lose. And so that's my big goal this year. Hopefully I can become satisfied with my body this year.

reaching for baby ty
Shailee: she had a breakdown this morning so I'm not even going to write about her.....
Jk ;) i love her so much. She doesn't listen but she's so cute! She's such a good big sister. She's a picky eater. Her meals consist of pb sandwich, top roman, toast, pancakes, hot dogs, Mac and cheese, and spaghettios. That's it. She's a mommas girl. She turns 3 next month. This year will be a big year for her. She'll be in dance, cheer, and gymnastics. We are trying to figure out what she likes best. She's a natural dancer though. And dang good at it too! She will also start preschool this year! So sad!! :( haha

He has one blue eye and one brown! :)
Ty: he's so sweet. He doesn't cry much but he loves to be held, ALL THE TIME! He's starting to "talk" and trying to laugh! He smiles all the time! He has slept 3 times through the night so far. Woo! He won't sleep in his bassinet. He has to be propped up to sleep. So he usually sleeps in his swing or bassinet and I lay him flat during the day when I can. Hehe silly guy. He is 7 weeks today. I can't believe it. 

We've been together 6 months!
where we want to be sealed
As a family we are working on being sealed in the temple this year- hopefully shailee can join us.
(Long story-next post).

Also Jordan and I are planning our 1 year anniversary. It's not till July but I'm so excited. We are going on a bahama cruise. We've never been on a cruise and I'm so stoked! Bahamas have been on my to go places for awhile now. Ask my parents! :) 


2 comments:

  1. I totally want an invite to your private blog if you feel okay with that. 2mrskd@gmail.com

    I love the pictures of your adorable family.

    And you are right, two kids is a bit crazy, but you are doing a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well yeah! We are cousins! I'm didn't know you had a blog. It's cute! Mine needs so much work. I need to put away a day and make it cute like yours! :)

    ReplyDelete