4.11.2013

April Showers Bring May Flowers

Things have been crazy lately, and its safe to say I'm a blogging slacker. AAAANYWAY....as of lately

Shailee is now in dance. It's so great. She LOVES it. She's been quite the booty shaker ever since she could stand so I know this what she should be doing right now. We got a "report card" of her skills and such at her age and she received all "exellents" we are pretty proud of our little terror at home. I'm trying to wing her off of me a little bit by getting her to play on her own and use her imagination.. she's off to a good start. Besides the fact that she doesn't mind me, I know that she is listening because when she's playing with her dolls and says the exact same things I am telling her. Now I just need to learn to put it into affect.



Jordan took is national loan officer test and PASSED!! WOOO! Now all we need to do is have him pass his state tests and we will have a money maker on our hands. I'm so proud of him. He's worked really hard. In fact, he needs the computer right now to study... oops :) We got to do something really cool with his work recently. His boss sent us to vegas on a private jet and got a luxurious weekend. And we also get another one for our honeymoon, pretty much for free so we are going back to the place where our marriage started for our 1 year anniversary in 3 months! So excited. He also blessed Ty recently which was Awesome, he's such a good dad and i'm grateful that he got to bless our son. Its something that is so special to me. :)



Ty. Oh Ty. He is a little T-Rex. He eats like one, He makes dinosaur noises like one when he's falling asleep, he uses his arms like one. He's such a goof. I took him to the doctor today to get his 4 month shots & check-up. I CAN'T BELIEVE HE IS 4 MONTHS ALREADY!! He is 90% weight & 70 height. He's a line backer pretty much. He's sleeping through the night and only sleeps an hour during the day...blah. but yeah that's okay. I'd rather have my nights. He's just a smiling ball of fun. Oh, and he is rolling all over the place and starting to sit up. He's so tough and smart. We just love him.



Me. well since February I have lost 11 pounds. Not as much as I would like but that's just with a diet.  it's hard for me to hit the gym now days. Hopefully things start settling down soon so I can lose my 7 pounds to get to my goal weight. ugh will that be the day!!! I have a good diet going though and whenever i wean off of it, I throw up, a lot. ha ha. It's a pretty good reminder for me to get my shiz together and start eating right again. I love being a stay at home mom. It's such a blessing to be able to tend for my kids and keep them on a schedule, they need their momma. But, I do need a break once in awhile or I mentally break down. It's hard for me to leave them though even though I know I need it. I'm really into this Jodi Arias trial. I watch it all day long. It makes me want to be a lawyer sometimes. Oh yeah, and in the earlier post where I said I decided I never was cutting my hair... I so did. :)



Other than that not much has been going on. We've changed our whole car situation. Sold one, trading the other. Jordan is getting a motorcycle. Don't ask me how I feel about that one. :) We should be taking temple classes pretty soon and i'm going to interview soon on getting my patriotical (can't say or spell it) blessing soon, hopefully moving into a house in august. We are so excited to get out of our apartment.



And can i just say I HATE this weather? It's going to be so nice when summer is here and I can take my kids outside and let them play for a couple hours instead of being cooped up. May will be wonderful.


No comments:

Post a Comment