4.20.2014

outta the states!

Hola. 

I just recently got back from my very first cruise. It was just a small one but it was cool to experience something from my normal day to day routine. I missed my hubby and kids terribly and was sea sick a lot of the time but I wouldnt mind going back on a cruise just to eat 24 7. Haha. Prego probs. ;) First stop was catalina island. I kinda love that place. Its an awesome little island and sord of ritzy. I had fun shopping and snorkeling there. My first time snorkeling, I had a mini panic attack with a mixture of laughing and crying at the same time. Its freaky when you first put your face in the water and see a gazillion fish. My whole family had a little spaz moment. We were all screaming and laughing so hard for the first 10 minutes everyone was gathering around on the shore to laugh at us. Fun times. :) 





Next day we went to ensanada mexico. Its not very pretty there. Reminded me a bit of wallsburg utah. Ha. We drove around and everything was so poor and run down. It was scary. We went horseback riding which was a blast. The horses knew exactly where to go, where to turn and when to go home. It took you on this dirt road for about 10 min and then jumped over this hill and suddenly we were on this beautiful beach that noone was on besides us. That was my favorite part of mexico. After riding we went to see the blow hole on the north side of the beach. And to get to the blowhole ypu head down this road hill by foot. And the whole way to the hole was shops. And mexicans jumping at you to buy their stuff. I felt bad talking them down but it was kinda fun. I think if I go back ill know a little better how to work the system. ;) after I saw a bunch of homeless mom with kids and I almost died. I gave them all the change I had. And started balling my eyes out. Haha. 














The cruise part of the trip was fun but I would rather be on land. Definitely.  













No comments:

Post a Comment