5.29.2014

six [long] months

Usually I have enjoyed my pregnancies, but this one has been a doozie. It's taken a toll on me mentally, physically, and emotionally. But nonetheless, we are so excited for this little angel face to get here.

[6 months]
although I've been 6 months for a couple & a half weeks now, all of a sudden this baby has popped out! I was never this big with Shailee or Ty until about 8 months so this is new to me. 


my stomach compared to my high school brothers 12 pack. mine looks so much better, don't you think?

why this pregnancy has been so long... 
1. it's given me ulcers 
2. i have hydronephrosis on my right kidney
3. i have a kidney infection on my left
4. and i now have a second tear (subchoronic hemmorhage) in my placenta

right?

so.. hubby and i have decided for right now and atleast another 5 years, this will be our last child. We've talked about how one more could be an option maybe later down the road, but i think both of us are scared to actually get anything done. like a vasectomy or tubes tied. It's something that's pretty permanent and we don't want to have any regrets or anymore health problems. i sometimes wonder if this is my bodies way of telling me to be done. It is something we are going to have to pray and think about. 

*baby is the size of a papaya*
length: 13 inches
weight: 1.5 pounds 

p.s. does anyone know how to survive pregnancy in the summer? I have yet to experience that! :(
















 

No comments:

Post a Comment